Monday, October 13, 2008

We are a family of givers. Finn got the stomach flu and he passed it on to Mom and Dad. Thursday night I got it and Friday morning Bonnie woke up with it. I thought being sick was miserable before having kids...Wow! Enough said.

Like most of you I was watching Moab this weekend. It looked like the course unleashed its typical savageness. Strong riders fell, and everybody suffered. I've never raced there but I think it's something I've got to attempt at some point.

I mentioned earlier training is on hold for the next couple of weeks. Good thing since we've had the flu and work is really getting busy. The first show of the season is taking most of our time these days. I can't wait to see what it's going to look like. Bonnie has designed a great set not it's up to me to put some good light on it. As always I'm impressed with the students. For most of them it's their first time in the shop and they're tearing it up.

Ride on!

No comments: