Friday, November 7, 2008

Results, Invites, and memories

I went to the Dr. this morning to get the results from my blood work and pulmonary study. The Dr. said my numbers were 'prefect', and only a mild case of asthma. It's considered mild because it only shows up after many hours of riding in cold dusty conditions. But when I'm in those situations it can be very debilitating. Hopefully the inhaler will help with that.



On another note I've been invited to ride on a four man team at 12 Hours of Temecula next weekend. We are in a single speed category, something I've never done. I think it will be a lot of fun, and who knows maybe I'll be bite by the SS bug? Brendan is going to hook me up with a single speed Song from the Siren demo fleet, should be fast, I hope I am.



I think most posts are best when coupled with images. So here is a shot from Owens Valley on the East side of the Sierras. We were up there a few weeks back to just get away and have some fun with friends. Aahhh good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a great shot.