Monday, April 6, 2009

Checking in

Spring break has come and gone and we had a great time. A little traveling, getting together with good friends, taking care of some chores around the house, and just hanging out together. I got some rides in as well, not as many as I was planning on, but the again I wasn't planning on being out of town for 5 days in the middle of break.

The last few days I've been trying to get a good amount of climbing in. I'm hoping to do the Julian Death March in a few weeks. This is an epic day of climbing, over 11,000'. Last year I did pretty well at this event, and I think with a little work I can do well again. This is another one of those races that you have to do some navigation. Yes, last year I got off course a few times.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to hit the trainer before Finn gets up and then get a ride in later in the morning. As always, we'll see what happens.

Ride on!

No comments: