Friday, April 24, 2009

Life a mile up

Today is one of those days it's good to be living at altitude. Sunny and beautiful up here, overcast and chance of rain down there.

I got out for about an hour and a half this morning before Bonnie need to be at a meeting. I shot up to Pine Cove and then hit some single track below campus. This chest cold I got about a week ago is getting to me. I thought that the Death March might knock it out of me be that doesn't seem to be the case. I guess it's a good thing I'm race Hurkey Creek this weekend. I gotta tell ya seeing all of the bikes in town is great, but it's making me wish I was part of the action. My plan is to head down there tomorrow night after the show and check out the fun, it should be a good time.
Tonight is opening night, the show looks great and the kids are just itching for an audience.
Ride on!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do they still do the midnight corn husk?

Luke said...

hey todd, thanks for the words of motivation out there yesterday!! definitely helped me bring it in those last few laps!!