Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fingers crossed

We had a tough night last night. Finn got the stomach flu. Let's just say we have a lot of laundry to do now. Who knew so much went in throughout the day. Bonnie hung out with him this morning while I got a ride in. I'm with him in the early afternoon, until Bonnie is done with class and then I'll go in to school for shop. I think he is out of the woods as he has been able to keep some food and water down. As you might guess he is sleeping a lot to day. Our fingers are crossed, let's hope Bonnie and I don't get it.

Tomorrow I hope to hit the trails in the morning before Bonnie's meeting. This weekend ride time will be tight. Saturday is a duty night for me. I'm making up for the duty weekend I missed when we were racing Old Pueblo. Sunday is mothers day. Last mothers day I spent most of the day driving back from 12 Hours of Mesa Verde. It was o.k. because Bonnie had to work and wasn't home anyway. This year I'm not sure what we're going to do.

Ride on!

No comments: