Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation was this morning. I can't remember the last time I was that cold. Usually we roast in the black robes we sport but this year they were the only thing keeping us from becoming one big facultysicle.

I've been in touch with Chris, a teammate in Chicago. Siren got our frames and a boat load of parts off to Chicago on Friday. Chris is building up my bike today and then it's time to break it in and get both of them off to West Virgina. Now that I have some time I can start to get things in order for next weekend. What a way to start the summer. It will be great to see the guys and Shannon and Becky. It is too bad Bonnie and Finn can't be there. But it's too much traveling for Finn to handle. We want to make our times on the road/in the air fun.

Time to spin a bit before the parties start.

Ride on!

No comments: