Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's been a while since my last post and a lot has happened. To quickly sum it up we've been to Chicago and back with our Seniors. It was their annual audition trip. We got together with Brad and Sean as well. I also have my new wheelset for the road bike on its way to CA, thanks Sean. Brendan and Mary had their baby boy and everyone is healthy. How cool is that? This weekend is the winter Orchestra concert so I'll be busy with that. I think after the weekend I'll get back to training with some regularity. I'm hoping to be on the road bike in the next couple of weeks, but for now I'll be happy with spinning. I really can't hit the trails as we are getting several inches of rain over the next couple of days. I don't mind running in the rain but riding isn't as fun. I can't get past all of the bike clean up I'll have to do once I get home. Well better run, the trails are calling.

Ride on!

No comments: